Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF M'Fers!

Since my trusty and much more eloquent sidekick is a bit preoccupied for the time being, I thought I'd post a few snippets I came across whilst surfing the interwebs.

- One of my favorite sites, YesButNoButYes, gives Adam's podcast a thumbs-up and a nice plug here. It's also a cool place to check out if you too have a healthy obsession with bacon.

- More love for Adam and the new podcast all the way from Ohio.

- I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but Adam made an appearance on Dave Dameshek's podcast yesterday. Good times!

- And last but not least, Joel Stein from the L.A. Times reports on how he learned from Adam that sometimes getting fired isn't such a bad thing, especially if you enjoy working AND bathrobes.

I also want to thank our readers for helping us get over 2,000 visits in a little over a week. I have no clue how that compares to most blogs that are thrown together (literally) overnight, but we'll take it!

Also, if you have any comments, suggestions, or questions, feel free to drop us a line at: carollaradioblog@gmail.com

Later peeps!

digg 100x20 button

0 comments:

 

Carolla Radio Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com